eziFunerals is proud to support Chapter House Funerals.
Here’s a special feature of who they are, what they do, and why we’re so excited to support them:
About Chapter House Funerals
‘Every Life has a story to tell’
Chapter House is family owned and operated with a shared commitment to providing a thoughtful and tailored service at a difficult time in people’s lives. With years of experience behind us, we’re proud to be known for our compassion, integrity and the utmost care.
At Chapter House, we support you from the very first conversation. Whether we begin with a phone call from a hospital, a family member or a friend, our Funeral Directors are available at any time of day to take your loved one into our care. Together, we then craft a meaningful story that respects, honours and celebrates each individual because this is their unique story, told at your pace.
Chapter House services the greater Melbourne area and our Funeral Directors are happy to meet you at our head office on High Street Kew, or at our office at 101 Collins Street in the Melbourne CBD. We can also meet you anywhere– it’s wherever you feel most comfortable.
● We offer Traditional Funeral Services, Direct Services and Memorial services with a truly personal touch. Your ceremony can be held at a religious venue or from a vast selection of alternative venues.
● Our Funeral Directors work with you to plan a memorial anywhere, at any time, that promises to be as unique as the individual being celebrated.
● We help families to set their own pace, as each life is different, each story can be told in a different way.
● We collaborate with a range of local artisans, including jewellers and florists, to ensure every detail is right, no matter how small.
● When you’re ready, we’re here to talk.