Request free quotes from local funeral directors and get an estimate of funeral costs. It’s easy. Give it a try!
Finding a funeral director you can trust in Sydney can be emotionally and financially difficult, so let us help. With such a competitive market, funeral costs in Sydney will vary greatly depending on the funeral home you choose, where the funeral service is held, and the type of funeral choices you make.
Depending on what you need, some Sydney Funeral Directors will specialise in certain religious ceremonies while others offer many different types of funeral service. Most funeral directors will generally offer a fixed package and have different pricing structures, so it is important that if you don’t pay for things you don’t want or need and stay on a budget.
Choosing the Right Funeral Director in Sydney
Price and customer reviews are helpful, but before you make a final decision and meet with your chosen funeral home there are a few more important points to consider.
We recommend that you ask yourself the following key questions before making your choice:
- Who owns the funeral home you are considering?
- Are they family owned and independent OR are they owned by a publicly listed company?
- Does the funeral director work for you and your family or shareholders of publicly listed companies?
- Have you met or heard about the funeral director in your community?
- Do you know their personal and professional reputation?
- How long have they been serving their community?
- What has been the experience of relatives, friends and neighbours?
- Does the funeral director provide a full service facility and are they able to handle all of your needs (chapel, viewing room, reception and catering facilities, parking, etc.)?
- Is the funeral home a trusted and approved member of eziFunerals?
Connect With Your Sydney Funeral Director Today
eziFunerals has partnered with some of the best independent funeral directors in Sydney. Funeral Directors listed with eziFunerals are small family owned businesses that provide a flexible, personalised service and real value for money when compared to the large corporate brands. They work for you and not shareholders of publicly listed companies.
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We do not conduct funerals and we are not part of any other funeral company.