Perth Funeral Directors
We have partnered with some of the best independent Perth funeral directors in Western Australia. Perth funeral costs will will vary significantly and can be emotionally and financially difficult, so let us help.
What do Perth Funeral Directors Do?
Before selecting funeral directors in Perth, you should try to understand exactly what it is they do. Here are the main services offered by Perth funeral directors:
- Registering the death after the issue of the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death (including a Cremation Certificate if required).
- Transferring the body from the place of death to the funeral director’s premises in accordance with strict health rules concerning handling, transport and storage.
- Meeting you at your home or in their office to discuss your preferences and options. Depending on what you decide, a meeting like this may be less than 30 minutes or up to two or three hours.
- Coordinating between your clergy (or a funeral celebrant if you wish) and the cemetery or crematorium to decide when, where, and what type of service will be needed. In most cases cemeteries and crematoriums will not deal directly with anyone other than a funeral director.
- Preparing and placing death, funeral and obituary notices in newspapers of your choice and organising flowers.
- Preparing the body for burial or cremation.
- Supplying a coffin or a casket.
- Providing a place for a viewing of the body by friends and relatives if desired.
- Transporting the body by hearse to the ceremony and then to the cemetery or crematorium.
- Providing special cars for mourners.
- Paying fees for such things as the cemetery, crematorium and flowers on your behalf.
- Advising and helping you with paperwork involved in accessing any financial reimbursement associated with the funeral (such as a funeral fund).
If you need a Quick Quote, you can connect with Perth funeral Directors by filling in a simple and easy quote request form.
Find A Funeral Director Near You
Funeral Directors Western Suburbs Perth
- City Beach, Claremont, Cottesloe, Daglish, Karrakatta, Mount Claremont
- Mosman Park, Peppermint Grove, Swanbourne
Funeral Directors Eastern Suburbs Perth
- Boya, Carmel, Darlington, Forrestfield, Glen Forrest, Gooseberry Hill
- Helena Valley, High Wycombe, Kalamunda, Lesmurdie, Mahogany Creek
- Maida Vale, Mount Helena, Mundaring, Parkerville, Sawyers Valley,
- Swan View, Wattle Grove, Wooroloo
Funeral Directors Southern Suburbs Perth
- Armadale, Beckenham, Bedfordale, Brentwood, Brookdale, Bull Creek
- Canning Vale, Ferndale, Gosnells, Huntingdale, Karragullen, Kelmscott
- Langford, Leeming, Lynwood, Maddington, Manning, Martin
- Mount Nasura, Orange Grove, Parkwood, Piara Waters, Riverton, Roleystone
- Rossmoyne, Shelley, Southern River, Thornlie, Waterford, Westfield, Willetton
- Atwell, Banjup, Beeliar, Coogee, Forrestdale, Henderson
- Jandakot, Rottnest Island, South Lake, Success, Wattleup, Yangebup
- Beaconsfield, East Fremantle, Fremantle, North Fremantle, South Fremantle
Funeral Directors Northern Suburbs Perth
- Carine, Marmion, North Beach, Scarborough, Sorrento, Trigg
- Waterman, Wembley Downs,Ashby, Alexander Heights, Banksia Grove, Beldon, Burns, Carramar
- Connolly, Craigie, Currambine, Duncraig, Edgewater, Girrawheen
- Greenwood, Heathridge, Hillarys, Hocking, Iluka, Joondalup
- Kallaroo, Kingsley, Koondoola, Landsdale, Marangaroo, Mullaloo
- Ocean Reef, Padbury, Pearsall, Sinagara, Tapping, Wangara
- Wanneroo, Warwick, Woodvale
Funeral Directors Inner City Suburbs Perth
- East Perth, Highgate, Kings Park, Northbridge, Perth CBD, West Perth
- Balcatta, Balga, Bedford, Coolbinia, Dianella, Embleton, Glendalough
- Inglewood, Joondanna, Leederville, Malaga, Maylands, Menora
- Mirrabooka, Morley, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley, Nollamara, Noranda
- North Perth, Stirling, Tuart Hill, West Leederville, Westminster, Yokine
- Bentley, Burswood, Cannington, Carlisle, Como, East Cannington
- East Victoria Park, Karawara, Kensington, Kenwick, Queens Park, South Perth
- St James, Victoria Park, Welshpool, Wilson
- Alfred Cove, Applecross, Ardross, Attadale, Bateman, Bibra Lake, Bicton
- Booragoon, Coolbellup, Hamilton Hill, Hilton, Kardinya, Melville
- Mount Pleasant, Murdoch, Munster, Myaree, North Lake, O’Connor
- Palmyra, Samson, Spearwood, White Gum Valley, Willagee, Winthrop
- Ascot, Ashfield, Bassendean, Bayswater, Belmont, Cloverdale
- Eden Hill, Kewdale, Kiara, Lathlain, Lockridge, Redcliffe, Rivervale
- Churchlands, Crawley, Dalkeith, Doubleview, Floreat, Gwelup
- Innaloo, Jolimont, Karrinyup, Nedlands, Osborne Park, Shenton Park
- Subiaco, Wembley, Woodlands
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company.