EZIFUNERALS PLANNING AND BIDDING SERVICE
- What are the costs to register as a Client?
- Is eziFunerals the right option for me?
- What are the benefits of using eziFunerals over selecting a funeral director myself?
- How much money can I save using eziFunerals?
- How does eziFunerals compare to other funeral sites?
CREATING A FUNERAL PLAN
- Why should I create a funeral plan?
- How do I create a funeral plan?
- What information is contained in My Funeral Plan?
- What happens after I have created My Funeral Plan?
- I signed up for an account, but I can’t log in to see my funeral plan?
- What if I want to go back in and change something after I’ve completed my funeral plan?
GET FUNERAL BIDS
- How do I search and select for Funeral Directors to request Bids?
- How many funeral directors will be invited to bid on my funeral plan?
- I don’t see too many Funeral Directors in my City. Should I still Get Bids?
- Why must I pay an admin fee to get funeral quotes online?
- What happens after I send my Funeral Bid request?
- What information does the Funeral Director receive with my request?
- Where do I find the bids I’ve received from Funeral Directors?
- How do I compare bids from funeral directors?
- Why haven’t I received bids on my funeral plan?
SELECTING A FUNERAL DIRECTOR
- How do I select a Funeral Director?
- What to consider when selecting a Funeral Director?
- Does eziFunerals receive commissions from Funeral Directors after I have accepted a bid?
- I am satisfied with the service conducted by the Funeral Director. How can I recommend them to other clients?
- What if I have a dispute with a Funeral Director?
- Coffins and caskets
- Eco funerals
- Cremation urns
- Floral Arrangements
- Funeral Donations
- Funeral Music
- Funeral Tributes and Pictures
- Funeral caterers
- Funeral directors
- Funeral poems
- Funeral and obituary notices
- Doves, butterflies, balloons
- Funeral stationery
- Funeral transport
- Funeral wakes and venues
- Gifts and jewellery
- Memorials and monuments
- Pall bearers
- Preparing a eulogy
- Single or double service?
- Viewing the deceased
WHY JOIN EZIFUNERALS
- Why should my Funeral Home join eziFunerals?
- Is eziFunerals trying to replace the services of Funeral Directors?
- Will eziFunerals online services force funeral prices down?
- Our business is going well and we’re happy with our current methods. We don’t need to change?
- Many of our clients are elderly. They won’t use the internet to connect with us?
FUNERAL BID REQUESTS
- What is a funeral bid request?
- How will funeral bid requests help my business?
- How much does it cost to receive funeral bid requests?
- What type of funeral bid requests are generated?
- How are funeral bid requests generated?
- What information will I receive from the Client?
- What happens if I receive ‘fake’ or ‘false’ bid requests?
- How can I check how many bid requests I have received?
- Why can’t funeral clients search by postcode?
- How can I convert bid requests into paying and loyal customers?
- How will I be billed for funeral bid requests?
RESPONDING TO BID REQUESTS
- How much do Funeral Directors typically bid?
- The Clients’s budget in their funeral plan is too low! Should I still bid?
- When I submit a bid, can I just encourage the Client to go off eziFunerals & work with me direct?
- How do I send a funeral bid to a Client?
- Why aren’t there any bid requests in my area?
- What does it mean if a bid request is closed?
- How do I contact Clients about their bid request?
- Do the Clients pay me through eziFunerals?