- What is eziFunerals?
- How does eziFunerals work?
- Do I need to Login to use eziFunerals?
- What are the costs to register as a Funeral Consumer?
- Is eziFunerals the right option for me?
- What are the benefits of using eziFunerals over selecting a funeral director myself?
- How much money can I save using eziFunerals?
- How does eziFunerals compare to other funeral sites?
- What are Funeral Bids?
- How does eziFunerals Bids work?
- Do I need to Register to get Funeral Bids?
- How do I search and select for Funeral Directors to request Bids?
- How many funeral directors will be invited to bid on my funeral plan?
- I don’t see too many Funeral Directors in my City. Should I still Get Bids?
- How much does it cost to get funeral quotes online?
- What happens after I send my Funeral Bid request?
- What information does the Funeral Director receive with my request?
- Where do I find the bids I’ve received from Funeral Directors?
- Why haven’t I received bids on my funeral plan?
- How do I select a Funeral Director?
- What to consider when selecting a Funeral Director?
- Does eziFunerals receive commissions from Funeral Directors after I have accepted a bid?
- I am satisfied with the service conducted by the Funeral Director. How can I recommend them to other clients?
- What if I have a dispute with a Funeral Director?
- What is a basic funeral?
- Burial or cremation?
- Celebrants and clergy
- Coffins and caskets
- Eco funerals
- Cremation urns
- Floral Arrangements
- Funeral Donations
- Funeral Music
- Funeral Tributes and Pictures
- Funeral caterers
- Funeral directors
- Funeral poems
- Funeral and obituary notices
- Doves, butterflies, balloons
- Funeral stationery
- Funeral transport
- Funeral wakes and venues
- Gifts and jewellery
- Memorials and monuments
- Pall bearers
- Preparing a eulogy
- Single or double service?
- Viewing the deceased
- Why should my Funeral Home join eziFunerals?
- Is eziFunerals trying to replace the services of Funeral Directors?
- Will eziFunerals online services force funeral prices down?
- Our business is going well and we’re happy with our current methods. We don’t need to change?
- Many of our clients are elderly. They won’t use the internet to connect with us?
Affairs Of The Deceased
Affairs of the deceased There are many legal, tax and administrative matters concerning the deceased’s affairs and estate, many of which need to be attended to quickly. You may need to write to inform organisations of the death. Here is a sample letter:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I wish to notify you of the death of:
Date of Birth:
Street Name and No:
Date of Death:
I understand that he/she had dealings with your organization.
The reference number/membership number/client number for your organization was:____________.
Jim Smith (Next of kin)