You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for.
What to consider when selecting a Funeral Director?
We recommend that you ask yourself the following key questions before making your choice:
- Have you met or heard about the funeral director in your community?
- Do you know their personal and professional reputation?
- How long have they been serving their community?
- What has been the experience of relatives, friends and neighbours?
- Does the funeral director provide a full service facility and are they able to handle all of your needs (chapel, viewing room, reception and catering facilities, parking, etc.)?