Finding a funeral director you can trust in your area can be emotionally and financially difficult, so let us help. With such a competitive market, funeral costs in Australia will vary greatly depending on the company you choose, where the service is held, and the type of choices you make.
Depending on what you need, some will specialise in certain religious ceremonies while others offer many different types of service. Most funeral directors will generally offer a fixed package and have different pricing structures, so it is important that if you don’t pay for things you don’t want or need and stay on a budget.
How to find a Funeral Director near you
Finding funeral directors in your area is easy:
- Go to www.ezifunerals.com.au.
- Select Find Funeral Directors.
- Enter your State/Suburb and click “Search”.
If you need a Quick Quote, you can connect with funeral directors near you by filling in a simple and easy quote request form.
How to choose a Funeral Director in your area
You wouldn’t walk into the nearest car yard and buy the first car and added extras the salesperson recommended, but that’s how most people buy funeral goods and services. Although it may be emotionally difficult for consumers to ‘shop around’ for funeral services, it makes sense that you should use the same techniques you use with any other major purchase.
We recommend that you ask yourself the following key questions before making your choice:
- Who owns the funeral home you are considering?
- Are they independent OR are they owned by the big funeral chains (InvoCare and Propel Funeral Partners)?
- Are you soliciting quotes from funeral branches of the same company?
- Does the funeral director work for you and your family or shareholders ?
- Have you met or heard about the funeral director in your community?
- Do you know their personal and professional reputation?
- How long have they been serving their community?
- What has been the experience of relatives, friends and neighbours?
- Is the funeral home a trusted and approved member of eziFunerals?
If you need a Quick Quote, you can connect with funeral directors in your area by filling in a simple and easy quote request form.
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We operate Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adealide, Hobart, Darwin and the regions. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We do not conduct funerals and we are not part of any other funeral company.