Selecting a funeral director you can trust in Melbourne, Victoria can be emotionally and financially difficult, so let us help you. With such a competitive market, the cost of a funeral in Melbourne, Victoria will vary greatly depending on the funeral home you choose, where the funeral service is held, and the type of funeral choices you make.
Depending on what you need, some will specialise in certain religious ceremonies while others offer many different types of funeral service. Most funeral directors will generally offer a fixed package and have different pricing structures, so it is important that if you don’t pay for things you don’t want or need and stay on a budget.
Search For Funeral Directors In Your City
In this blog post, you can quickly and easily:
- Search Independent, Australian and family owned funeral directors
- Plan a funeral online and request a quote from multiple funeral directors – our platform provides itemised pricing
- Locate independent funeral directors by name, city, location – including maps and directions
- Connect direct with funeral directors by email
- Get free funeral resources, guides and information
- And more…
Choosing the Right Funeral Director
Price and customer reviews are helpful, but before you make a final decision and meet with your chosen funeral home there are a few more important points to consider.
We recommend that you ask yourself the following key questions before making your choice:
- Who owns the funeral home you are considering?
- Are they family owned and independent OR are they owned by a publicly listed company?
- Does the funeral director work for you and your family or shareholders of publicly listed companies?
- Have you met or heard about the funeral director in your community?
- Do you know their personal and professional reputation?
- How long have they been serving their community?
- What has been the experience of relatives, friends and neighbours?
- Does the funeral director provide a full service facility and are they able to handle all of your needs (chapel, viewing room, reception and catering facilities, parking, etc.)?
- Is the funeral home a trusted and approved member of eziFunerals?
FIND YOUR LOCAL FUNERAL DIRECTOR
- Shepparton – Mooroopna
- Moe – Yallourn
- Ocean Grove – Barwon Heads
- Bacchus Marsh
- Swan Hill
- Clifton Springs
- Lakes Entrance
Talk To Your Local Funeral Director Today
eziFunerals has partnered with some of the best independent funeral directors in Melbourne, Victoria. Funeral directors listed with eziFunerals are small family owned businesses that provide a flexible, personalised service and real value for money when compared to the large corporate brands. They work for you and not shareholders of publicly listed companies.
eziFunerals is a FREE consumer advocacy and funeral planning site that supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company. Founded by consumers frustrated by how difficult it was to get independent information, eziFunerals supports consumers plan a funeral, compare prices and find the right funeral director anywhere, anytime.