PAYING FOR FUNERAL EXPENSES HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY
Foresters Funeral Bonds
Don't leave your family with the financial burden of paying for you funeral - plan ahead by investing in a Foresters Funeral Bond. By making provisions for the costs of your funeral in advance, your family will be free to focus on paying tribute to your memory and saying goodbye. A Foresters Funeral Bond is a capital-guaranteed, tax-paid investment that is specifically designed to meet future funeral expenses. In some circumstances, the holder of a funeral bond may also qualify for higher age or DVA pension benefits. eziFunerals has vetted our partners and we are confident that this is a good quality product that will pay out regardless of how long it is held for.
Wills, Probate and Estates
Our dedicated Wills, probate and estate lawyers have a thorough knowledge of this potentially complex are. They can advise you on:
• Completing and updating a Will
• Preparing Power of Attorney (POA)
• Preparing Enduring Powers of Guardianship (EPG)
• Administration of a desceased estate, including superannuation and death benefits, and Will disputes.
Ezicover® Funeral Advantage
Ezicover Funeral Advantage can provide a lump sum payment to cover the cost of your funeral.
• Cover available for ages 35 to 70 years
• Cover available in multiples of $1,000 from $5,000 up to $15,000
• No premiums are payable once the premium paid matches the sum insured.