How to Find funeral directors & notices in Sydney & New South Wales
In this article, you can quickly and easily:
- Get funeral director quotes and prices
- Search for newspapers in Sydney, New South Wales for funeral notices
- Search Sydney, New South Wales cemeteries, crematoriums & memorial parks for funeral services
- Browse your newspaper’s for funerals today – updated every morning
- Locate death and funeral notices by name, keyword, newspaper, date range
- Share condolences in Guest Books
- Get funeral service information – including maps and directions
- And more…
What is a funeral notice?
Funeral notices are listings placed by the family, usually through Sydney funeral directors. They appear as paid Sydney Newspaper ads in the Classifieds or in the Obituaries section.
A death and funeral notice usually contains the person’s name, city of birth, time and place of death and some include the cause of death. In addition, the time, date and location of the funeral are included as well.
Search Sydney (New South Wales) newspapers for funeral notices
Most newspapers in Sydney, New South Wales list obituaries, funeral & death notices. Please click on the links below to find notices published in your area.
Search Sydney (New South Wales) Cemeteries, Crematoriums & Memorial Parks for funeral services
Most cemeteries, crematoriums & memorial parks in Sydney, New South Wales list information on the venue, date and time of upcoming funeral services. Please click on the links below to find daily funeral services listed at each cemetery.
The main cemeteries, memorial gardens and crematoria in Sydney are:
- Rookwood Cemetery & Crematorium
- Eastern Suburbs Memorial Park
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- Castlebrook Memorial Park
- Frenchs Forest Bushland Cemetery
- Macquarie Park Cemetery and Crematorium
- Northern Suburbs Memorial Gardens & Crematorium
Find the Best Funeral Directors in Sydney, New South Wales
eziFunerals has partnered with some of the best funeral directors in Sydney. Sydney funeral directors listed with eziFunerals are small family owned businesses that provide a flexible, personalised service and real value for money when compared to the large corporate brands. They work for you and not shareholders of publicly listed companies.
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company.