Request free quotes from local funeral directors and get an estimate of funeral costs. It’s easy. Give it a try!
Welcome to Australia’s largest Independent funeral collaboration platform designed by independent funeral directors for independent funeral directors. Since the launch of our website, we have been contacted by a number of Independent Funeral Directors across Australia seeking more information about our unique funeral collaboration platform.
Special Offer – 30 day free trial
As a Special offer to new Independent Funeral Homes we have introduced a 30 day FREE trial to help you grow your business. To get started, simply fill out the form, with your business and contact information. Then hit ‘Create Account’. You can proceed to your Dashboard straight away and start using all the functions in the eziFunerals platform as a ‘Premium’ member. That’s it, you’re now ready to receive leads, begin quoting and much more.
How does your 30 day free trial work?
Your 30 day free trial has all the features of a paid account. You can can downgrade to a free Basic Member at any time, or if you’d like to carry on using eziFunerals as a ‘Premium’ member beyond the trial, there is nothing more to do. We’ll send you a reminder email a few days before your trial expires.
How is eziFunerals different to other sites?
Here are some features that make us different to other funeral websites:
- We are NOT a funeral comparison site. We do not publish your prices. We just connect you with new customers and help you get more leads.
- We don’t form part of any other business or company. Like you, we are 100% family owned and totally independent.
- We don’t conduct funerals. That’s what you do best, so we just give you an extra hand to get more sales.
- We don’t allow InvoCare or Propel Funeral Partner brands to list on our site. They already have too much market share. We want to give more of their share back to you.
- We don’t get involved with customers final selection. That’s not our business. We just hook you up with new clients and leave the rest to you.
- We don’t charge commissions. You work hard to run your business, so we don’t want to reduce your profits. We want to increase them!
- We don’t charge you additional lead fees. We want to give you unlimited leads for no extra cost. You’ve earned it.
So why not give us a try today!
We love helping Independent Funeral Directors succeed and grow market share away from the big funeral chains. It’s our mission to help you help more families. So why not give us a try!
Frequently asked questions
Below is a list of frequently asked questions. We hope this helps clarify some common misconceptions and gives you more of an insight on how we can help you, help more families.
What are the benefits of partnering with eziFunerals?
- eziFunerals is Australia’s only funeral platform that connects consumers and Independent Funeral Homes to collaborate anywhere, anytime.
- We are the only funeral platform that provides exclusive support to Independent Funeral Homes. Public listed brands are not permitted to use our platform.
- We do not receive commissions, nor do we get involved in the clients final selection of a funeral home.
More reasons to partner with us
Here are ten more reasons why Independent Funeral Directors should join and start using eziFunerals services:
- Reduced time and expense in preparing client funeral evaluation.
- Unlimited Client quote requests and funeral plans provided in consistent format allowing reduced time in response.
- Improved operational efficiencies through streamlined online services model.
- Increased awareness across the national market with showcase listings.
- Favourable promotional opportunities and positioning on the site and social media.
- Positioning against large corporate competitors to increase brand awareness.
- Increased growth opportunities in major city markets.
- Increased market opportunities in regional and country markets.
- Ratings and review programs to highlight strengths and weakness.
- On-going support and service for building client services online.
Will eziFunerals online services force funeral prices down?
No. eziFunerals services empowers funeral consumers to better understand their options when considering the funeral home of choice. This service enables consumers a way to build customised funeral plans that will meet their specific requirements. These requirements are not always price related. While our market intelligence tells us, consumers are shopping for value, they recognise their specific needs come first. Our business model does encourage competition, which will assist funeral directors to fine tune their offerings to consumers, but won’t necessarily see prices being forced down.
Many of our clients are elderly. They won’t use the internet to connect with us?
A common misconception is that the older generation isn’t online. In fact, many eziFunerals users are aged 51 years and over. eziFunerals also benefits consumers with limited hearing and speech abilities, or who speak English as a second language. We regularly receive positive feedback from such clients who are grateful that they can organise a funeral from the comfort of their own home, as the internet provides an easier way for them to make arrangements than over the phone.
Our business is going well and we’re happy with our current methods. We don’t need to change?
The mindset of people towards organising a funeral is changing – it’s becoming less loyalty based and more convenience and value driven. Our research has found that consumers now want independent and objective information and enjoy the convenience and privacy internet shopping offers. They prefer to seek direct funeral assistance at a later time when they are informed and ready to make decisions. By choosing to partner with eziFunerals you don’t only give families an alternative way of finding you, you’re also less likely to lose them to one of your competitors.
Is eziFunerals trying to replace the services of Funeral Directors?
Not at all. eziFunerals is independent consumer advocate offering funeral planning services that are intended to supplement the important services provided directly by funeral directors. eziFunerals is an online service that provides Funeral Directors insights via reviews and ratings, saves Funeral Homes time in preparing a plan, and offers a service for consumers who prefer to plan their funeral home before meeting with a Funeral Director.
If you would like to learn more about eziFunerals and how we support Independent Funeral Directors, please call 1300 236 402 or email email@example.com
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company.