eziFunerals is pleased to offer a FREE and unique funeral planning service for seniors living at home or in aged care. We provide funeral help and support to seniors Australia wide, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin and Canberra.
Death is a subject that most of us don’t want to talk about and yet it is inevitable for all of us. We tend to avoid the topic as much as possible but talking about it with family and friends or taking the time to plan your funeral ahead could save us all from a lot of trouble.
What the research is telling us
While most Australians want to die at home, only 14% do so, with 86% dying in a hospital or residential care.
According to the Grattan Institute, about 70% of deaths are unexpected, with many people knowing when they are likely to die. Most of these deaths are likely to occur in an aged care facility.
In a recent Australian Seniors Insurance Agency’s Circle Of Life Study, an online survey of 1000 over-50s, respondents attitudes to death and funerals were recorded.
Attitudes to death and dying
- 82% think about their death at least occasionally or more.
- 79% are somewhat comfortable or very comfortable to talk about death and dying.
- 75% believe more conversation about death and dying is required.
- Only 17% are planning for their funeral in advance.
Attitudes to funerals
- 83% would like their family to be in charge of arranging their funeral.
- Less than 1 in 5 (19%) think it should be in the hands of the Funeral Director.
- 63% are worried about the emotional burden of the funeral on the family.
eziFunerals ‘funeral planning’ solution
Seniors can now, for the first time, save time, money and unnecessary grief by utilising eziFunerals FREE and comprehensive funeral planning service. Our Funeral plans, whether at need or in advance, can reduce the stress you and your family face at a time of intense grief.
eziFunerals FREE customised funeral planning service empowers you with all the resources and planning tools you need to make informed decisions on difficult and costly issues facing you and your family at the end of life.
What can you expect from eziFunerals?
- Independent and trustworthy funeral advice
- User friendly online service
- At Need and Advanced funeral planning
- Comprehensive online funeral directory
- Funeral Director price comparisons
- Consumer ratings and reviews of funeral directors
- 24/7 online funeral planning support
- Secure access and storage of funeral plans
- Access to Special Offers
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Free Service
How can we help you plan your funeral wishes
eziFunerals, has tailored a FREE funeral planning offering that provides a personalised service for seniors.
eziFunerals understands the importance of providing end of life planning support and open communication with seniors living at home or in aged care facilities and retirement villages.
eziFunerals works for you and your family, not the funeral home, allowing families to focus on what’s important rather that making arrangements at a time of great distress and, in a sales focussed environment. We can show you how to save thousands of dollars on average compared to contacting a funeral home direct.
eziFunerals will help you and your immediate family organise a personalised funeral from the comfort of your own home. Without funeral director involvement.
eziFunerals can work in close collaboration with your family or aged care facility. We will provide you with FREE and extensive knowledge of the funeral planning process. Family members are able to turn to eziFunerals staff to discuss any queries and find quick resolutions to any issues with the funeral.
Learn more about planning a funeral in Australia
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company.