According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the resident population of Australia on 25 September 2020 is projected to be 25,705,203.
This projection is based on the estimated resident population at 31 March 2020 and assumes:
- growth since then of:one birth every 1 minute and 43 seconds.
- one death every 3 minutes and 13 seconds.
- one person arriving to live in Australia every 5 minutes and 28 seconds.
- one Australian resident leaving Australia to live overseas every 1 minutes and 52 seconds.
- leading toan overall total population increase of one person every 4 minutes and 38 seconds.
To learn more about death rates and funerals in Australia visit eziFunerals.com.au.eziFunerals.com.au.
eziFunerals is an independent, Australian-owned and operated company. We are not part of any other funeral company. Founded by consumers frustrated by how difficult it was to get independent information, eziFunerals supports consumers plan a funeral, compare prices and find the right funeral director anywhere, anytime.