When a loved one dies in Hobart, grieving family members and friends often are confronted with dozens of decisions to make — all of which must be made quickly and often under great emotional stress.
What kind of funeral service in Hobart should it be? What company should you use? Should you bury or cremate the body, or donate it to science? What are you legally required to buy? What about the availability of environmentally friendly or “green” burials? What other arrangements should you plan? And, practically, how much is it all going to cost?
Planning all this yourself in Hobart, Tasmania can save you time and money as well as reducing the stress your family and friends face at a time of intense grief. It will allow you to discuss and plan the arrangements, in the privacy of your home, and avoid a sales focussed environment before selecting a funeral director in Hobart.
eziFunerals allows you to create a funeral plan in Hobart online. You will be able to record details you or your family will need for official records, identify how you would like you or your loved one to be put to rest, and clearly express which inclusions you would like in the funeral, the type of memorial service (if any) and the location of cremation or burial.
Once your funeral plan is complete, eziFunerals will help you get Hobart funeral directors to provide you with no obligation quotes so you compare prices before signing a contract with a Hobart funeral director that’s right for you.
Find a Funeral Director near you
Funeral Directors East Hobart
- Acton, Bellerive, Cambridge, Clarendon Vale, Clifton Beach, Flagstaff Gulley
- Geilston Bay, Gregson, Howrah, Lauderdale, Lindisfarne, Montagu Bay
- Mornington, Mount Rumney, Otago Bay, Risdon, Risdon Vale, Rokeby
- Rose Bay, Rosny, Rosny Park, Tranmere, Warrane
Funeral Directors South Hobart
Funeral Directors North Hobart
Funeral Directors Inner Hobart
City of Hobart
- Battery Point, Cascades, Cornelian Bay, Dynnyrne, Fern Tree
- Hobart, Lenah Valley, Lower Sandy Bay, Mt Nelson, Mt Stuart, New Town
- North Hobart, Porters Hill, South Hobart, West Hobart, Sandy Bay, Tolmans Hill
- Abbotsfield, Austins Ferry, Berriedale, Chigwell, Claremont, Derwent Park
- Dowsing Point, Elwick, Glenlusk, Glenorchy, Goodwood, Granton
- Lutana, Merton, Montrose, Moonah, Rosetta, Springfield, West Moonah
Request free quotes from local funeral directors and get an estimate of cremation costs. It’s easy. Give it a try!
Get 24/7 Funeral support and assistance
Need eziFunerals assistance? eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company. No pressure sales. No hidden fees. No commissions. Give us a call on 1300 236 402.