Become a Member
Are you independently owned? Do you value the families you serve above all else? Then you might be the perfect fit for our Independent Funeral Directors Members Group.
Why Become a Member?
Our research has found that the new funeral client wants independent and objective information, as well as the convenience and privacy the Internet offers. They prefer to seek direct funeral assistance at a later time when they are more informed and are ready to make decisions. These clients are likely to be new customers because those people who are already committed to your business are likely to use your services direct.
We understand that running a successful funeral business, in today’s ever-changing world, requires more than hard work and good business practices. You need the right contacts, a technical edge and sound business advice; all of which come with the privilege of being a member of eziFunerals. Developed from years of research and analysis, we will connect you with more families, grow new revenues, attract new customers and stand out from your competitors.
- Australia’s leading and largest independent funeral director platform.
- 35,000+ monthly unique visitors.
- Affordable pricing packages tailored for funeral businesses.
- Receive unlimited leads and generate ROI.
- eziFunerals supports independent funeral directors so your’e not competing with public listed companies such as InvoCare or Propel Funeral Partner brands.
- Connect with families about preneed, at-need funerals using our lead generation platform.
- Raise your brand awareness with showcase listings, build a reputable online presence for your funeral home, increase market opportunities and promote special offers to consumers.
- Connect with our funeral supply partners to get access to offers from traditional and modern coffins and urns, to financing, insurance and investment services, business consulting, and much more.
- Tap into the expertise of independent funeral directors via our online Private Members Group.
- Get the latest research to keep you on track with trends in the funeral industry, ideas that have worked for other members, and tips for improving your business.
How Do I Become A Member?
eziFunerals is a subscription based service model based on your individual needs.
Membership is extended to approved independent funeral homes. Funeral brands owned by publicly listed funeral companies are not allowed to list with eziFunerals. If you are interested in exploring the possibility of membership, sign up and get connected.
Who Are Member Funeral Directors?
We are a group of independently owned funeral homes with a common interest in continuous growth to best serve families and individuals with compassionate care and professional integrity. As a member of eziFunerals, you will be connected to members who hold the same strong values and business ethics as you. We are proud to support independently owned funeral homes and those that do are committed to adhere to a our Fair Funeral Promise.
What Does Membership Offer?
Because eziFunerals members are some of the best in the profession, some of our most important offerings are those that allow members to connect and learn from each other; for example, our private online chat group. We also offer valuable programs and services to help your business grow through our Preferred Partners Program.
Our member network is built on trust and sharing between the members of eziFunerals that only the experience of membership can fully reveal. This is your opportunity to act toward becoming a part of this outstanding group of independent funeral homes.
What Are The Membership Benefits?
Through our partnership network, eziFunerals members can save on traditional and modern coffins and urns, to financing, insurance and investment services, business consulting, and much more.
We negotiate deals with preferred providers Australia wide to enable members to get a better deal, benefit from economies of scale, competitive pricing and lower input costs.
Take a closer look at the benefits of membership.
Preferred Partners and Suppliers
This program is open to any individual or business engaged in selling products or services to eziFunerals members or individuals who provide management and consulting services to independently owned and operated funeral homes.
The key benefit to our preferred partners is gaining access to all of our member clients and funeral directors to increase your sales and market share.
Fee: Preferred Partner agreements are tailored individually with fees and additional benefits negotiated on a case-by-case basis. Endorsed Partners may receive exclusive Preferred Partner Benefits.
Want To Talk About It?
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Peter Erceg, Owner & Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat.