Create an Advance Health Care Plan for only $9.50
eziFunerals Advance Care Planning service provides you with an easy, simple and convenient way to plan your end of life health care, from the comfort of your own home, for just $9.50.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Register as a new Funeral Consumer, or simply login to your account.
2. Select the Create A Health Care Plan menu option and follow the steps provided in each section.
A “Details of Person Making Advance Care Plan” allows you to record:
- your personal details
- appoint person/s to be your Health Care Guardian and to make decisions on your behalf.
- list of responsible persons who you have shared and have a copy of your plan.
B “My Personal Values About Dying” allows you to record:
- a statement of your values and beliefs about dying and your health care and medical wishes in the event you are unable to speak for yourself.
- how you would like your pain and comfort managed
- what treatments you would like given or not given.
- how you would like to be cared for at the end of your life.
C “Directions About Medical Care” allows you to record:
- specific directions about your health care and medical treatment including cardio pulmonary resuscitation and other medical treatments.
D "Specific Requests About Organ And Tissue Donation" allows you to record:
- specific requests about organ and tissue donation following your death.
- specific requests about ante-mortem treatment for organ donation (immediately before your death).
E "Authorisation" allows you to record:
- confirmation of your Advance Health Care Plan wishes.
- details of witness and treating health professional.
3. Once your plan is complete you can download it as a PDF as an important record of your wishes.