The registration of deaths in Australia is the responsibility of the state and territory governments.
Select the state or territory in which the death took place for further information.
- Births, Deaths and Marriages in the ACT
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in NSW
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in the NT
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Divorces in Qld
- Births, Deaths and Marriages in SA
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in Tas
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in Vic
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in WA
Need an Estate Planning Lawyer?
We understand you’ve got a lot to deal with right now – especially if you’re responsible for managing the affairs of your loved one.
When the funeral is over, you may need to apply for the right to deal with your loved one’s estate: their property, money and possessions. Let us help.
We can connect you with probate and estate planning experts to help you organise your estate and create the legal documents to protect you and your loved ones should you fall ill or pass away unexpectedly.
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company. We are not part of any other funeral company.
Our member Funeral Directors operate in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Australia wide. Thet are chosen for their knowledge, quality, service, personalisation and experience. They go above and beyond, and will take the time to support the family.
For more information or to make contact with a trusted Independent funeral director, call eziFunerals on 1300 236 402 or visit www.ezifunerals.com.au.