You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for.
How To Create And Send Itemised Quotes
Did you know that you and your staff can generate your own quick quote requests from any mobile device?
Recent changes to our platform allow Premium members to create quote requests anywhere, anytime from your account.
How it works
- Login to your account.
- Open ‘Create A Quick Quote’ tile in your Dashboard.
This will open a Quick Quote form to capture your customer details.
- Fill in all the fields and Add notes during the call from the customer.
- Click ‘SUBMIT’.
The Customers details and funeral request is then listed in ‘Manage My Funeral Quotes’ for all staff to access.
- Open the ‘Manage My Funeral Quotes’ tile in your dashboard. This is where all quote requests generated by your staff and eziFunerals are recorded.
- Locate the Customer quote request details.
- Click the ‘Select Action’ button.
- Select ‘Submit Quote‘ from the drop down options.
- Review your prepopulated Funeral Quote form against the individual needs of the customer.
- Select (tick) each item box not applicable to the customer’s needs.
Each item you select (tick) will be removed from the Customers personalised quote. The form will auto tally the final cost as each item is removed.
- When you are happy with your quote, click ‘SUBMIT QUOTE’ button.
- A Pop Up message will appear asking you to check your quote. If you wish to send your quote, select – ‘YES’.
- An automated email will be generated with your Funeral Home Itemised Quote sent to your Customer.
- Your staff may view the Customer quote by opening the ‘Manage My Funeral Quotes’ tile in your dashboard.This is where all your Customer quotes are saved.