You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for.
How To Create, Customise and Submit Itemised Quotes
Did you know that to can create and customise your own professional and itemised quotes from your account?
- Login to your account.
- Open the ‘My Funeral Quote Template’ in your dashboard.
- Pre-populate your estimate of costs for each item.
Note: It is very important to ADD prescriptive notes to each cost item. This allows you to communicate the variables with each item based on individual customer needs.
- The form will auto tally each item into a total package cost for the funeral.
- Click ‘SAVE’. You may edit the form at any time as required. Remember to click ‘SAVE’ each time so you do not lose your edits.
How to generate an Itemised Quote?
The generate an itemised quote for your customer in real time, just follow these simple steps.
- Open the ‘Manage My Funeral Quotes’ in your Dashboard.
- Select the Customer request that you wish to send an itemised quote.
- Locate the Customer quote request details.
- Click the ‘Select Action’ button.
- Select ‘Submit Quote‘ from the drop down options.
- Review your pre-populated Funeral Quote form against the individual needs of the customer.
- Select (tick) each item box not applicable to the customers needs.
Each item you select (tick) will be removed from the Customers personalised quote. The form will auto tally the final cost as each item is removed.
- When you are happy with your quote, click ‘SUBMIT QUOTE’ button.
- An email will be generated with your Funeral Home Itemised Quote attached as a PDF.
- Send your itemised quote to the Customer.