Reason for quote
Details of the deceased
Note:This step is only required if a death has occurred.
Notes to Funeral Director
By submitting a request for a funeral quote you agree to our terms and conditions.
All users of this service receive a FREE copy of What Kind of Funeral?: A self-help guide to planning a meaningful.
Simply visit your Dashboard and download your free copy,
Your quote request has been sent.
Your details have been sent to member Funeral Directors and they will respond to your request. If you would like further assistance, go to your Dashboard and plan the funeral in more detail, store it online, share it with family members, get itemised quotes and much, much more.
WHY COMPARE FUNERAL COSTS
Hire the Best Funeral Directors in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Australia. Connect with Independent Funeral Directors. No Hidden Fees. No Hidden Costs. No Commissions. Start Now!
Paying for a funeral in Sydney, Melbourne and other cities is one of the biggest expenses we will ever have, yet most of us don’t shop around for services and prices – we pick the funeral director closest to us, or the one our family has always used.
Neither of these options provides value for money. We are emotionally and financially vulnerable and that’s the time we are likely to get ripped off and pay a much higher price than usual.
It just makes sense that we should use the same techniques we use with any other major purchase.
Shopping around for funerals in Australia can save you thousands of dollars. Different funeral homes in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart can charge different amounts for the same service. So, it pays to shop around and do your homework!
HOW TO COMPARE FUNERAL COSTS
Finding a funeral director you can trust in Australia can be emotionally and financially difficult. With such a competitive market in Sydney and Melbourne, funeral costs will vary greatly depending on the company you choose, where the service is held and the type of choices you make.
Let us help you find a funeral director you can trust. Save time and effort by comparing funeral director quotes in 3 simple steps.
- Complete our online funeral quote request form
- Submit your quote request and compare funeral directors near you
- Select a funeral director based on service and value for money.
ASK FOR AN ITEMISED FUNERAL PRICE LIST
Most funeral directors neither provide an itemised funeral quote in Perth nor the invoice for the cost of a funeral. This makes it hard for you to compare quotes and avoid being overcharged for things you never asked for, don’t want or need.
Although many funeral directors offer various ‘packages’ of commonly selected goods and services that make up a funeral, you do not have to accept a package that may include items you do not want or need.
Our eziFunerals online planning service helps you get quotes so you can compare prices from approved funeral directors.
Simply use our online funeral quotes in Brisbane today and contact funeral directors to ask for a funeral quote and funeral plan in Brisbane.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FUNERAL DIRECTOR
We help you compare funeral prices in Brisbane and select a funeral director that best meets your needs and circumstances. You’ll want to make sure you select a funeral director who’ll give you value for money and who you are comfortable with. Be clear about how much you are prepared to pay. If a funeral director can’t meet your price, go elsewhere.
SELECT AN INDEPENDENT FUNERAL DIRECTOR & SAVE MONEY
Price and customer reviews are helpful, but before you make a final decision and meet with your chosen funeral home, there are a few more important points to consider.
We recommend that you ask yourself the following key questions before making your choice:
- If local ownership and community involvement are important to you, you should ask who owns and operates the funeral home you are considering.
- Are they family owned and independent OR are they owned by the big funeral chains?
- Does the funeral director work for you and your family or shareholders of publicly listed companies?
- Have you met or heard about the funeral director in your community?
- Do you know their personal and professional reputation?
- How long have they been serving their community?
- What has been the experience of relatives, friends and neighbours?
- Does the funeral director provide a full service facility and are they able to handle all of your needs (chapel, viewing room, reception and catering facilities, parking, etc.)?
- Is the funeral home a trusted and approved member of eziFunerals?