Request free quotes from local funeral directors and get an estimate of funeral costs. It’s easy. Give it a try!
If someone close to you has died, you may be the one who has to organise the funeral. This can be a distressing experience, especially if you’ve never done it before.
When there is a death, reason and logic are hard to come by due to grief. Decisions need to be made quickly and under stress about what type of funeral you want AND how to handle your money and estate.
THAT’S WHERE EZIFUNERALS CAN HELP!
Our FREE online funeral quoting and planning system will guide you through the funeral process from the privacy and comfort of your own home. In a matter of minutes, you’ll get quotes and create a personalised funeral plan that records all your funeral wishes for your family.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Go to www.ezifunerals.com.au
- Get a Quote & Register as a new Funeral Consumer, or simply login to your account.
- Select the Plan A Funeral menu option and follow the steps provided in each section.
WHAT INFORMATION IS RECORDED IN YOUR PLAN:
- “Details of Person Making Arrangements” allows you to record details you or your family will need for official records.
- “Details of Deceased” allows you to record details of the person who has passed away or a death is impending.
- “Details of Committal” allows you to record how you would like you or your loved one to be put to rest.
- “Details of the Funeral” allows you to record your wishes regarding your or your loved one’s funeral.
Each section has help text to guide you through the funeral planning process. To show the hidden help text, click the (?) buttons at each question. We’ll generate an online preview of your funeral plan for you to check. The convenience of online technology means you can prepare your funeral plan anywhere any time you want. You’re able to stop and resume the funeral planning form at your leisure.
Get Your FREE EBook on Organising a Funeral
eziFunerals has published a Step By Step Funeral Guide to help people understand their funeral rights and plan a good goodbye.
In this book, eziFunerals empowers people so that they can have more involvement in the whole funeral experience. It provides independent and practical advice on how you can make informed decisions about all funeral-related matters.
This book will help you discover how to:
- Plan a personal and meaningful funeral.
- Deal with death, bereavement and the funeral process.
- Create a unique commemoration of the deceased.
- Arrange a funeral without using a funeral director.
- Administer the deceased’s affairs when the funeral is over.
- Manage a digital life after death.
- Cope with the loss of a pet and,
- Learn how baby boomers are changing trends in the funeral industry.
Before making any funeral arrangements, please refer to our eBook on what to do when someone dies, so you haven’t missed anything important.
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We do not conduct funerals and we are not part of any other funeral company.