A funeral notice in Perth, Western Australia is a listing placed by the family, usually through Perth funeral directors.
Death and funeral notices are much shorter than obituaries and usually give very minimal information. A death and funeral notice usually contains the person’s name, city of birth, time and place of death and some include the cause of death. In addition, the time, date and location of the funeral are included as well.
Place a death and funeral notice in Western Australia
Death and funeral notices are paid announcements in Western Australia that gives the name of the person who died and details of the funeral or memorial service.
You can build, schedule and complete your notice in Western Australia yourself or Funeral Directors can submit a death notice on your behalf. Some funeral directors may charge a fee for this service, while others will not.
To submit a death and funeral notice in Western Australia simply click the ‘PLACE A NOTICE’ button and follow the instructions. Examples are provided below to help guide you to create a notice for your loved one and to share with family and friends.
MEMBER DISCOUNT CODE: Deaths & Funerals is offering a 50% discount on their usual retail price for eziFunerals members. Use the Promo Code “eziFunerals01” and click the “Apply” button before proceeding to payment. The amount due will then be updated.
How To Place a Death or Funeral Notice today
Creating and placing a death and funeral notice online in is easy. Simply click the ‘Place A Notice’ notice button above and get started. The following examples are also provided to help you create a personalised death and funeral notice for your loved one.
“Death Notice” example
If you leave this section vacant, only the date of death (or date of birth as well if provided) will be shown. Examples of other information you might want to provide include:
Late of (Perth) (formerly of [place]) Passed away peacefully/suddenly aged 79 years.
Dearly (beloved/loved) or (loved/loving) husband/wife of (Name)
Much loved (father/mother) and (father in law/mother in law) of (names).
Cherished (grandfather/grandmother) of (names).
(Forever in our Hearts/Rest in Peace/[Name] will be sadly missed by family & friends).
“Other Notice Details” examples
If you leave this section vacant, the following text appears: “If there is further information you need, please contact the Funeral Director.” You can add any other detail you like to replace it, for example:
1. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend a [Requiem Mass/Funeral Service/Prayers/Memorial Service] for [name], which will be held in the [church/chapel/cemetery/place] at [address in full] on [day, date] commencing at [time] to be followed by interment in the [cemetery].
2. Funeral details to be advised [day/tomorrow/later].
3. The Rosary will be recited at [the same Church/place] [before Mass/the previous evening [day/date] at [time].
4. A Viewing will be held at [day/date] at [time] at [place].
5. Check [back here/the Funeral Director’s Notice below] for further details.
6. A private funeral was held on [day, date] at [name of church, chapel, crematorium, cemetery].
7. No flowers by request – donations to the [Charity Organisation] [website link] appreciated.
8. Please wear [colour] in accordance with [name]’s wishes.
9. For full details of this funeral, including
– any further information you need,
– how to leave tribute comments, or
– where to view the webcast if available.
Please follow the links below to the [Funeral Director’s] website
Search Perth, Western Australia Cemeteries, Crematoriums & Memorial Parks
Most cemeteries, crematoriums & memorial parks in Perth, Western Australia list information on the venue, date and time of upcoming funeral services. Please click on the links below to find daily funeral services listed at each cemetery.
The main cemeteries, memorial gardens and crematoria in Perth are:
- Fremantle Cemetery
- Karrakatte Cemetery
- Pinnaroo Valley Memorial Park
- Guildford Cemetery
- Midland Cemetery
- Rockingham Regional Memorial Park
Get a Quote from the Best Funeral Directors in Perth, Western Australia?
eziFunerals has partnered with some of the best funeral directors in Western Australia. Funeral directors in Perth, listed with eziFunerals are small family owned businesses that provide a flexible, personalised service and real value for money when compared to the large corporate brands. They work for you and not shareholders of publicly listed companies.
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company.