How to avoid family conflict at your funeral
The best way to avoid family conflict at your funeral is to plan ahead and let your loved ones know about your funeral wishes. We will guide you, step-by-step, through each stage. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have created a personalised funeral plan that records all your funeral wishes for your family to implement.
Each section of our online planning tool, has help text to explain the funeral planning process for you. To show the hidden help text, click the (?) buttons at each question. At the end of the process, we’ll generate an online preview of your funeral plan for you to check. The convenience of online technology means you can plan a funeral anywhere any time you want. You’re able to stop and resume the funeral plan at your leisure.
How it works:
- Go to www.ezifunerals.com.au
- Complete our Quick Funeral Director Quote request form.
- Access your account.
- Nominate a Funeral Guardian.
- Complete the ‘PLAN A FUNERAL’ module in your Dashboard.
- Invite Funeral Directors to provide you with an itemised quote, for your personalised plan.
- Select a Funeral Director that gives you the best service at the best price.
What information is recorded in your funeral plan:
- “Details of Person Making Arrangements” allows you to record details you or your family will need for official records.
- “Details of Deceased” allows you to record details of the person who has passed away or a death is impending. If you are planning the funeral for yourself, your family will complete this section when the need arises.
- “Details of Committal” allows you to record how you would like you or your loved one to be put to rest.
- “Details of the Funeral” allows you to record your wishes regarding your or your loved one’s funeral.
Appoint a Funeral Guardian
You can also appoint a Funeral Guardian with eziFunerals. Funeral Guardians are people you designate to be notified upon your death and execute your advance funeral planning wishes. Whereas a will sets out how you want your property and possessions to be divided after your death, eziFunerals innovative funeral planning platform links your personal funeral plan with your nominated Funeral Guardian.
eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company. eziFunerals supports consumers plan a funeral, compare prices and select the right funeral director anywhere, anytime.