Coping with death and organising a funeral in Adelaide, South Australia is one of the most difficult things we will ever be asked to do. Yet, we are generally unaware of our funeral rights and don’t know how we can have genuine and meaningful involvement in the whole funeral experience.
The following information is provided to help consumers organise a funeral, compare funeral directors and save money in Adelaide.
Funeral services in Adelaide, South Australia
Organising a funeral and finding a funeral director you can trust in Adelaide can be emotionally and financially difficult, so let us help. With such a competitive market, costs in Adelaide will vary greatly depending on the company you choose, where the service is held, and the type of choices you make.
Depending on what you need, some will specialise in certain religious ceremonies while others offer many different types of service. Most funeral directors will generally offer a fixed package and have different pricing structures, so it is important that if you don’t pay for things you don’t want or need and stay on a budget. Use our online planning and bidding service to request quotes from a number of different companies before you make a decision on which company is best for you in Adelaide.
By learning how to choose wisely, you could save hundreds or even thousands of dollars, and improve your overall satisfaction with the services you receive.
Find Funeral Directors in Adelaide
The costs charged by different funeral directors can vary significantly? Without comparing funeral directors, you can’t tell whether their fees are reasonable. Most companies don’t provide itemised costs and may try to “sell” you different packages. This makes it hard for you to compare prices from different businesses and avoid being over-charged for things you never asked for, don’t want or need.
Although, it may be emotionally difficult for you to ‘shop around’ for services, it makes sense that you should use the same techniques you use with any other major purchase.
While we can provide you with an idea of prices to expect – the best way to find out how much it will cost is to create a plan and request quotes from local family owned businesses through eziFunerals.
Search our website for funeral directors in Adelaide if you are thinking of contacting local businesses to quote on your plan. This way you can compare and select the right funeral director at the right price.
Professional funeral services
The independent funeral homes that are listed on our website are here to help you before, during and after your time of need. We work together to ensure that consumers receive transparent information and the best possible standard of service at the most realistic cost.
Independent funeral homes are small family owned businesses and provide real value for money when compared to the large corporate brands. They work for consumers and not shareholders of publicly listed companies, InvoCare and Propel Funeral Partners.
So make the right choice and get value for money by selecting an Australian, family owned and independent funeral home to conduct the funeral.
Find a Funeral Director Adelaide, SA
Funeral Directors Glenelg and Brighton
- Brighton, Darlington, Glenelg, Glenelg North, Glenelg South, Glengowrie
- Hallett Cove, Hove, Kingston Park, Marino, Novar Gardens, O’Halloran Hill
- Seacliff, Sheidow Park, Somerton Park, South Brighton, Sturt
Funeral Directors Adelaide Hills
- Aldgate, Athelstone, Balhannah, Birdwood, Bridgewater, Crafers
- Cudlee Creek, Gumeracha, Hahndorf, Kanmantoo, Kersbrook, Littlehampton
- Lobethal, Macclesfield, Magill, Meadows, Mount Barker, Mount Lofty
- Mount Torrens, Mylor, Nairne, Norton Summit, Oakbank, Stirling
- Uraidla, Verdun, Woodside
Funeral Directors Outer South Adelaide
- Aberfoyle Park, Ashbourne, Belair, Blackwood, Clarendon, Coromandel Valley
- Hawthorndene, Morphett Vale, Old Reynella, Reynella, Woodcroft
Funeral Directors Port Adelaide Area
- Albert Park, Alberton, Birkenhead, Cheltenham, Exeter, Hendon, Largs Bay
- Largs North, North Haven, Pennington, Port Adelaide, Queenstown, Rosewater
- Royal Park, Semaphore, Taperoo, West Lakes, West Lakes Shore, Wingfield
Funeral Directors Outer North East Adelaide
- Bolivar, Brahma Lodge, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Golden Grove
- Highbury, Hope Valley, Ingle Farm, Mawson Lakes, Modbury, Para Hills
- Para Vista, Parafield, Paralowie, Pooraka, Redwood Park, Ridgehaven, Salisbury
- Smithfield, St Agnes, Surrey Downs, Tea Tree Gully, Valley View, Virginia
Funeral Directors Outer North Adelaide
Funeral Directors City of Adelaide
Funeral Directors Inner North Adelaide
- Allenby Gardens, Angle Park, Athol Park, Beverley, Blair Athol, Cavan
- Clearview, Collinswood, Croydon, Croydon Park, Dudley Park, Ferryden Park
- Gepps Cross, Gilberton, Gilles Plains, Hampstead Gardens, Hillcrest, Holden Hill
- Kilburn, Kilkenny, Klemzig, Mansfield Park, Northgate, Oakden
- Ovingham, Prospect, Regency Park, Sefton Park, Walkerville, Woodville
- Woodville Gardens, Woodville North, Woodville South
Funeral Directors Inner South Adelaide
- Ascot Park, Bedford Park, Camden Park, Clapham, Clarence Gardens, Clarence Park
- Clovelly Park, Colonel Light Gardens, Cumberland Park, Daw Park Eastwood
- Edwardstown, Everard Park, Forestville, Frewville, Fullarton, Glen Osmond
- Glenunga, Goodwood, Hawthorn, Highgate, Hyde Park, Kingswood
- Kurralta Park, Malvern, Marion, Millswood, Mitcham, Mitchell Park
- Oaklands Park, Parkside, Pasadena, Plympton, South Plympton, Springfield
- Torrens Park, Unley, Warradale
Funeral Directors Inner East Adelaide
- Beulah Park, Burnside, Campbelltown, Dernancourt, Dulwich, Erindale
- Evandale, Felixstow, Firle, Glenside, Glynde, Hackney, Hazelwood Park
- Hectorville, Kensington, Kensington Gardens, Kent Town, Leabrook, Linden Park
- Marden, Marryatville, Maylands, Newton, Norwood, Paradise
- Rose Park, Rostrevor, Royston Park, St Morris, St Peters, Stepney
- Stonyfell, Toorak Gardens, Tranmere, Tusmore, Waterfall Gully
Funeral Directors Inner West Adelaide
- Adelaide Airport, Bowden, Brompton, Brooklyn Park, Findon, Flinders Park
- Fulham, Grange, Henley Beach, Henley Beach South, Hilton, Hindmarsh
- Kidman Park, Lockleys, Marleston, Mile End, Mile End South, Richmond
- Seaton, Thebarton, Torrensville, Welland, West Beach, West Richmond
24/7 Funeral support and assistance
Need eziFunerals assistance? eziFunerals supports individuals and families cope with end of life decisions, death and funerals. We are an independent, Australian-owned and operated company, and are not a subsidiary of any other corporation. We are not part of any other funeral company. No pressure sales. No hidden fees. No commissions. Give us a call on 1300 236 402.